Thursday, March 28, 2013

G stands for my Genarasi

E stands for Emperor
F stands for Fairy Tales


G stands for my Genarasi


luv this video since the first time i saw it last year.... 

i hate to admit but that was really my childhood


(1) i was the wanna show off type who brought all my stationery to school.... staple, tape dispenser, hole punch, both long and short ruler, as many different coloured pens and story books as possible... it only stopped after 蔡妈妈 threatened to make me carry stones in my school bag since i enjoyed carrying so MANY things to school... =S


(2) i did have similar friendship poems doodled in my autograph book which was originally a diary that 蔡妈妈 bought for me when I was in primary 3. That was the year where i promised her i would write a daily diary just because the book was oh so pretty.... =P 

still remember that my autograph/diary book came with a small lock and had fragrant pink, green and blue pages with flora designs... 


(3) played the finger game before too.... think it can be considered the forefather of the finger chopstick game which kids played a few years ago... 


(4) sitting at the staircase gossiping with girlfriends while waiting for the school bell to ring to signal the end of recess was a daily affair in secondary school.... 


(5) pepsi cola and zero point were POPULAR game back in primary school.... you need to be POPULAR in order to have enough friends to want to play together.... as i wasn't really popular, i trained very hard to be really good at these game so that 'friends' would invite me to play with them... 


we also played the more challenging version called the starfish which was played with either two zero-point 'lines' or a very long zero-point 'line' that was tied to form a loop. We had to step on both the 'lines' as the ending pose for each stage and it got harder as the height increased. 




(6) had a love and hate relationship with the lipstick sweet (push pop) and ring sweet .... they were considered HOT stuff which was a must eat but saliva and glucose didnt really go well together... they dripped and made the fingers and hand omg so sticky.... =S.... 



(7) the transparent balloon



this was my first money - making business.... =).... would buy a box at about $2 for a box of 50 and sell them at $0.10 each to my classmates back in primary school.... i remembered i had a blue record book that i used to record orders too.... wahahaha... 

No comments: