Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Children's Day gifts for me

Happy Children's Day

Yippy Ya Yo!!!..... i 'm one of the lucky group of adults who gets to enjoy children's day holiday... just cos i'm teaching in a primary school..... sec and jc teachers dun have this holiday de wor.... hahahaha..... and for this year, i had initially decided to give them one cute marker with chop for each of my kiddos.....

$2.90 for a box of 12... making it only $0.25 each....


i also bought a lollipop each for them.... but a day after, i decided to give them only the lollipop....wahahaha.... all 9 boxes of markers were shared by my two P4 art classes to create dot art instead.... maybe only give it to them after the art lessons are completed at the end of october.....

The staff welfare committee arranged for a vendor to come in to sell cute cute stuff which teachers can purchase as children's day gifts....and since i had already gotten mine, i went in just to kpo but came out $20+ poorer..... =(..... but the items bought were all for myself or my friends....wahahaha....



passport covers

for baby marcus, charlene and mummy



A5 notebook - my favourite character....DOPEY

miss my big ears boy so much....hahaha


pouches 
for baby marcus, me (new pencil case for weekend lesson) and me (foreign currency)



name stickers....


for me




for mab.....

No comments: